Two new Fluke Ti105 and TiR105 thermal imagers available
Fluke, represented locally by the Comtest Group, has introduced two new thermal imagers, the Ti105 and TiR105 – the latest addition to Fluke’s series of lightweight, rugged, and easy to use imagers – specifically designed for use by maintenance professionals. The Ti105 and TiR105 offer the popular Fluke IR-Fusion technology feature, not normally found in thermal imagers in this price class.
The Ti105 and TiR105 find application in industrial (manufacturing, process, petrochemical, etc.) plants; commercial buildings and facilities; government buildings; schools; hospitals; electrical, water and natural gas utilities; and residential dwellings.
The Ti105, specifically, helps plant technicians, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) professionals, and electricians maintain and inspect electrical and mechanical equipment and components, enabling them to save time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. The Ti105 allows technicians to troubleshoot in seconds, lessens the likelihood of unplanned downtime, and allows regular inspections from a safe distance.
The TiR105 is uniquely designed for building inspection and energy audit professionals to evaluate and report insulation problems, air leakage, moisture issues, or construction defects delivering a huge competitive advantage by helping them work faster and more efficiently. It quickly documents visible proof of problems so that repairs can be made and then verifies that the repairs have been done correctly.
Fluke’s newest extended imagers help users do more in less time, even within the harshest of environments. They are light, rugged, and the easiest-to-use of Fluke’s range of professional thermal imagers, with features such as:
- IR-OptiFlex focus system, which allows the user to discover issues significantly faster while giving optimum focus. Manual focus is also available, on the same machine, for optimal flexibility.
- IR-Fusion technology – the industry’s only point-and-shoot IR-Fusion camera. Fluke patented technology blends digital and infrared images into a single image to precisely document problem areas.
Multi-mode video recording – troubleshooting is made simple with the industry’s only thermal imager that records focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion capabilities. It monitors processes over time, and creates infrared video reports, trouble-shooting frame-by-frame, which are downloadable to a PC for video viewing and analysis.
- IR-PhotoNotes annotation system – exact references to problem areas – can be noted by capturing up to three digital photos per file. Images of equipment, motor nameplates, workroom doors or any other useful or critical information can be added.
- Superior image quality and IR performance:
- 160 x 120 FPA uncooled microbolometers
- 89 mm colour LCD with clear protective cover and adjustable brightness for easy viewing most conditions
- Excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD) to see even the smallest temperature differences
The Ti/TiR105’s advanced features include the Fluke-patented IR-Fusion picture in picture (PIP) technology, which overlays a PIP infrared image over a full-spectrum image allowing users to identify and document problem areas.